Become A Google Ads Expert in 1 Week 100% Guarantee
This training course features a single 90-minute webinar lesson, including presentation and up to 30 minutes of Q&A. Replays will be made available to those who can’t attend live.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about creative ways to drive and leverage powerful website traffic.
BECOME A PRO - Access This Course
Google Ads - FULL TRAINING COURSE + ONE on ONE Mentor
Grow your business using Google Ads to advertise your company or clients online and get results Google Ads
Measuring digital ad performance with custom reports. Show your team or clients full results with incoming calls, form submissions, event tracking, add to cart, purchases, walk-ins and more.
Google Ads Topics Covered
Many clients or companies believe google search are not effective because the cost per click is very high. If you drive high quality keyword targeting with the right cost. You could be getting phone calls for as low as $15 per call or $30 per form submission or shopping purchases CPA at 10%.
In this Google Ads Master Class, we’ll focus on the following topics:
- Why is targeting website traffic so important?
- Basic and advanced strategies for driving results
- Using Google Search to target your ideal audience
- Using Google Display to target, microtarget, and retarget
- Understandin which visitors fit into your funnel
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about creative ways to convert visitors into results. ( Clients need ROI )
You’ll learn the following:
- Step-by-step guide to setting up traffic-focused campaigns.
- How to build Website Custom Audiences based on the traffic you get.
- How to use Dynamic Ads in unique ways to drive traffic.
- How to use your website to increase conversions from traffic.
- How to use google ad optimization to drive traffic to your most popular pages
Who Is This For?
Website traffic is an enormous benefit, but there is a specific group that can leverage it most. This training is for you:
- PPC Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Recommend: You spend at least $500 per month on Google Ads
Who is Mitchel?
Mitchel was first exposed to Facebook while working for the National Basketball Association in 2007. The NBA partnered with Faceobok (then 50 Million users and growing) to create an app (before you could create your own). He immediately fell in love with the platform and has been using it ever since.
Jon started this website and ultimately his business in 2011 after a pair of layoffs left him wanting more. He was determined to build a business around his family, consisting of his wife and three sons. He would no longer allow his business to keep him from seeing his boys grow up.
Jon considers himself an “accidental marketer.” He is not your typical high-pressure salesman because he doesn’t like being sold to. Jon provides practical advice for the typical marketer who wants to stand out in a sea of gurus, deception, and noise.