4 Ways Businesses Can Use TikTok Ads to Their Benefit
It’s no secret that Tik Tok has exploded in popularity among many different kinds of consumers. Unlike Snapchat, the demographic of Tik Tok isn’t solely young people. While this was certainly the case when Tik Tok first appeared on the scene, now a wider group of users are enjoying the video streaming platform.
Tik Tok Ads are a fantastic opportunity to reach a diverse audience. Let’s look at some of the different ways one could use Snapchat Ads and Snapchat in general for their marketing endeavors.
1. Study Tik Tok Ads.
Tik Tok has finally launched its advertising platform. Currently, Tik Tok offers four types of advertising.
- In-feed Native Content. These ads are not unlike story-based ads found on Instagram or Snapchat.
- Hashtag Challenges. Hashtag challenges are eye-catching hashtags that you include in your posts, coupled with some kind of entertaining or difficult challenge to complete. Tik Tok Ads helps promote such hashtags to give them more of a chance of going viral.
- Branded Lenses. Think of Snapchat’s lenses for faces or photos. Tik Tok is essentially doing the same thing for brands.
- Brand Takeover. This type of advertising allows a brand to “take over” Tik Tok for a day. Brands can create graphics and videos with attached links to landing pages.
2. Create entertaining content.
The best way to catch the attention of viewers is to create content that is genuinely entertaining.
3. Create a hashtag challenge.
Hashtag challenges are a part of Snapchat Ads, but you can also try to make a hashtag challenge go viral without the use of promoted hashtags. This may or may not be successful, but it’s worth trying.
4. Work with influencers.
Influencers that are specific to Tik Tok often have a massive following. Working with an influencer through sponsored content or a hashtag challenge.